The Gong Sutras
Part 1, from 1 to 108, Devaraj, 2017
Extract from the book La voie du Gong Yoga, © Copyright 2020.
The Gongs Sutras were written by Devaraj in 2017 when he founded the school "Anahata Gong School". They consist of two parts: a first part dedicated to the philosophy and metaphysics of Gong Yoga (sutras 1 to 108) and a second part to the practice of rituals (sutras 109 to 216). Find comments and highlights on the first part of the Gongs Sutras in the book: La voie du Gong Yoga.
Chapter I - The path
- Greetings to Yoga Masters Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji who passed the Gong through Kundalini Yoga, as well as Anand Sharabi who transmitted the teaching of Tantra.
- Here is exposed in its essence the Gong Yoga.
- The Gong reflects the primordial vibration of the Universe.
- This vibration encompasses the polarities indifferently.
- Through this soundstream, the nature of the ego is revealed to us.
- From this revelation arises the consciousness of the Self.
- From this Self-consciousness, the universal nature is unveiled.
- So, the state of emptiness is settled, which is the return to the source.
- This liberation from the games of this world gradually indicates the end of Karma.
- A conscious experience balanced on a thread persists from this liberation.
- From this point of view, the nature of the world appears in the daylight.
- PFrom this point of view, the presence is installed in the center, distinguishing the shadow and the light.
- This bliss is the connection/union between profane and sacred, beyond duality.
- The worlds have finally been conquered through assiduous practice.
- The path opens to those who ardently follow it.
- After all, the path is beyond itself.
- So, each seeker, although having his individual dharma, shares the dharma of his community.
- The community is a powerful vibratory field where the achievement is collective.
- Such is the dharma.
Chapter II - Mastery
- Although playing Gong requires skills, the development of consciousness predominates.
- The technique is at the service of the source, not the opposite.
- The worship of fetishes is an obstacle to spiritual awakening.
- The yogi is here to allow the participants to live the experience, leaving aside his past and his future.
- With the help of the Gong and connected to the source, he generates energy movements received by the participants.
- Each participant has his own experience and will come to his own conclusions.
- The yogi does not interfere in the individual path of the souls.
- Everyone is a disciple in front of a Gong.
- The forger ignores the purpose and lies to himself, because he has left the power to the ego which cannot satisfy his thirst for recognition.
- Not seeing his mistake, he leads his sheep astray in the illusion, that is his, looking for attention and admiration.
- It is because he does not have the humility of the experience that he misunderstands the nature.
- The temple merchants are a source of confusion for the profane who look for a miraculous and fast solution because they use fetishes and magic dreams to take them in their nets.
- The magic is in the lived reality of the moment, the past and the future having no existence.
- Like an endless circle, the practice and its result are self-sustaining, despite having multiple highs and lows.
- The practice then becomes a sacred art and the Gong the instrument of the source.
- The art of the channel lies in following the vibratory point.
- The point is a given moment, while the thread is the movement of that point.
- The Gong makes it possible to follow this point thanks to its durable and variable vibration.
- This creates a vibratory wave, a movement of energy.
- This movement can be a pulsation. If there are pulsations, they are created by simple or complex rhythmic patterns
- In this case, the pulsation or pulsations become voices.
- The sound nature of the Gong allows multiple voices.
- The number of voices depends on both, the Gong and the player.
- However, the thread must remain defined.
- So, unrolled by the source, the thread acts on its own.
- The mediator between the Gong and the source disappears. The border and the distinctions vanish.
- The consciousness and Source are finally unified.
- Consciousness is a convergence point between matter and spirit.
Chapter III - The healing
1 The path outside
- Receiving the sound of the Gong is the heart of the external ritual.
- The sound of the Gong induces one or more changes in the state of consciousness.
- The modified state of consciousness induced by the sound of the Gong gives access to what is under.
- The physical body, having no more substance, is no longer an obstacle.
- The bodies become accessible, allowing their exploration.
- Physical sensation, energetic current, emotion, dream, slowed peripheral consciousness, deep consciousness, intuition, link to the invisible, direct knowledge and so on…
- Karmic impressions are retrieved, although they are out of the usual field of vision.
- Karmic healing involves resolving latent negative impressions, the understanding of the inner world, the openness of heart and the acceptance of our spiritual nature.
- The mind frees itself from filters, the vision clears up.
- The path opens towards liberation.
2 The path from within
- The Gong is the mirror from within.
- The purity of its reflection is devoid of intention, although having its own color.
- So, each Gong reflects some parts of ourselves.
- Playing the Gong is a meditation and an initiation art leading to transformation.
- The soundstream of the Gong activates the memory of the impressions which will be actualised.
- By the soundstream of the Gong and the perseverance of the player, the transmutation of the impressions will take place in the necessary time, whether the player is aware of it or not.
- The karmic imprints as consumed by the vibration, the mind clears itself.
- By the state of clarity and emptiness, the heart channel is opened, the Kundalini is awakened, the initiation takes on its meaning.
- The creative source begins to shine like a thousand stars, just as the vibrations of the Gong activate the different facets.
- Only the color resides that is unique to each soul.
- The channel is now ready to flow outside.
Chapter IV - Unprecedented
- The Gong is the symbolic materialization of the tool of transformation.
- By its unique and impermanent character, the Nectar pours out.
- The Nectar takes the shape of the container.
- The content satisfies those who wait no longer.
- The impossible control teaches wisdom.
- The source holds the mystery of the unknown.
- The vibration affects the container according to its nature.
- Even guessed, it remains unknowable.
- Each container is both alone and in interaction.
- From these singularities is born the Universal Truth.
- From the fusion of the container and the content, bliss is manifested.
- Being aware of its own nature, the being has, thus, no more to do.
Chapter V - The River
- The source is in constant motion.
- These surprising movements bring joy to those who have a clear mind and a pure heart.
- The vibratory point is like the river which flows and embraces each obstacle.
- Thus, the thread of the Universe's mysterious purposes unfolds.
- Bien que ce fil soit Un, il est pour chacun multiple.
- Although this thread is One, it is for each one multiple.
- By its first birth, each stream has its own reflection and its own winding course.
- By his second birth, every stream flows into the great river.
- Once the individual reflection disappears, the reflection of the great river includes each of them.
- Just as it includes them, it goes beyond them.
- By its third birth, each river flows uninterrupted to the ocean.
- This is the cycle of the transmutation of consciousness.
- By his assiduous practice, the yogi crosses the cycles until his non-existence.
- He fights demons and feeds on Celestial Nectar.
- From there comes the origin of his supreme wisdom.
- This wisdom becomes the source of a new river.
- Those who are thirsty will draw the Nectar from there.
Chapter VI - The emerald
- By its vibration everything was started, and everything will end, being the very manifestation of existence.
- Look to it for bliss, because it is the contentment in your heart.
- Gather yourself in it and let its Nectar flow into your lacks and your wounds.
- Live each moment in its presence and become a jewel responsible for each of your actions.
- Facing it, recognize your pitfalls, to cross them and direct yourself towards its luminous and warm flame.
- Listen to its awakened whisper and allow it to guide your steps towards your destiny.
- Let it embrace your existence to experience beauty and peace in its kingdom.
- With it, let the earth manifest in the sky tolerance, respect, kindness and sharing.
- Only an enlightened conscience knows how to choose between its ego and its heart.
- The choice exists even if it is hidden in the shadow of false identities.
- Stop running away from it and make that choice now !
- So, you are on your way on the Gong Yoga path.
Copyright © Anahata Gong School, 2020
The Intellectual and Artistic Property Code authorizing, under the terms of paragraphs 2 and 3 of Article L.122-5, on the one hand, only "copies or reproductions strictly reserved for the private use of the copyist and not intended for collective use" and, on the other hand, that analyzes and short quotations for the purpose of example and illustration, "any representation or reproduction in whole or in part, made without the consent of the author or of its successors or assigns, is unlawful” (paragraph 1 of Article L. 122-4). This representation or reproduction, by any process whatsoever, would therefore constitute an infringement punishable by articles 425 and following of the Penal Code.